- These Terms of Service (these Terms) contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the products and services of the Migration Capstone Study Method Website (the Website), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, as applicable to you.
- This Website and its Products and Services are owned by Patricia Moraes and Noemi Gonzalez (we, us and our) and requires you to read, accept and abide by these “Terms and Conditions” when accessing any area of this website.
- If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use our Website, products and services.
Information on this site
- The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- We may correspond with you by email. As you are aware, email is not secure and may be read, copied or interfered with in transit or impaired. You agree to assume the risk associated with transmission and to release us from any claim you may have arising from transmission defects.
Copyright and Intellectual property
- Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this Website, our Services, or our Products may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without our express written permission.
- Accessing our Website does not grant you a licence to use any of the Content in any commercial manner without our prior consent.
- The purchase of tickets (in relation to attending an event organised by us), (the Services) or ebooks, PDF downloads and online content (the Products) is subject to the following:
- all Products are subject to copyright protection;
- you must not copy, distribute, share or transfer the Products to any third party or person;
- we may encrypt, force password or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on our Products.
- all purchases for Services (for example Event tickets) made on this Website are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the Services made available here are intangible, we cannot provide any refunds. However, we do take exceptional circumstances beyond your control under consideration and we, in our absolute discretion may consider refunds on a case-by-case basis.
- all purchases for digital downloads made on this Website are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the Products made available here are intangible, we cannot provide any refunds. However, if we determine in our absolute discretion that the Product supplied did not match the Product ordered then we may re-deliver the Product;
- All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country.
- by placing an order with us, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that unauthorised use of the Website or Products may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- You agree not to:
- use the Website or Products for unauthorised or unlawful purposes;
- re-sell any Content you have gained access to on this Website, which includes any Product you have bought;
- re-sell or attempt to benefit in a commercial fashion from any of the Content available on the Website, which includes any Product or Services you have bought;
- post anything on the Website that is illegal, inappropriate, profane, obscene, defamatory, knowingly false or infringes copyright;
- conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters on the Website;
- introduce any form of malicious software into the Website or Products; or
- collect information about others on the Website without their consent.
- By accessing our Website or purchasing our Products or Services, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Website and our Products and Services.
- We may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.
- If any of these Terms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term will be severed and the remaining Terms will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Our rights and remedies under these Terms cannot be waived except in writing signed by us. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does our waiver (either wholly or in part) of a right operate as a subsequent waiver of the same right or of any of our other rights.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia, and each party must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- We may terminate your right to access and use our Website at any time without notice if we consider that you are in breach of these Terms.
- Any dispute that you raise on the basis of these Terms must first be referred to us for resolution, by providing us with a notice to email@example.com containing a summary of the issues and your proposed resolutions. We will do our best to resolve this dispute by discussion with you within 5 business days of being notified. If we are not able to resolve the dispute in that time frame, then it may be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction.